Returns & Exchanges
It is important that you consider these policies before placing your order.
- Workwear Warehouse is a wholesale online store – selling a range of uniforms, workwear and promotional items, covering a large range of supplier brands (over 15,000 SKU’s and more than 2,000 garments).
- It is our mission to bring the best in apparel to you at fantastic pricing – creating happy and long-term customers.
- Our business does operate from a showroom that carries a small number of these garments available to look and try, but largely, customers using this webstore understand that they are fulfilling their uniform needs online (and people who simply wish to try, would be better suited to an in-store experience). Our online store provides for a wholesale purchase experience.
- The descriptions, pictures, sizes and any other product guides on our website are provided by our suppliers/manufacturers and are accurate to the best of our abilities.
- With regards to size and colour, the Industry Standard states that a 4% variation is possible, as often products are manufactured in separate batches. These variations are accepted by the Industry and cannot be used as a reason to request a refund or exchange of any of our products.
- Returns or exchanges are valid and available only on items with defective or faulty manufacturing faults.
A Return Authority must be provided by a Customer Support team member prior to you returning your items to us. We are unable to accept any items that have been returned without an official Return Authority. This can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds or exchanges made for incorrect choice of products or just a change of mind is available only under the following circumstances:
- The goods are in their exact original packaging, and presented in perfect condition for resale by the supplier.
- You, the customer, understand that there are costs involved with return (shipping, supplier restocking fees).
- These fees vary per supplier (between $15.00 flat fee, 20% of item value etc) and can be confirmed. Due to these costs, it is generally cost prohibitive unless returning 4 or more items.
- In most cases we cannot make changes to the items in your order once it has been processed. We are not liable for incorrect selection of garments or changes of mind. In the case that an exchange is granted due to incorrect selection of items, additional re-stocking & freight charges will apply.
- We recommend allowing up to 15 working days for decorated orders, undecorated stock typically dispatches within 48-72hrs of your purchase.
- Please Note: Delivery may take longer for remote areas. You may receive your order in multiple shipments if the items have been dispatched from separate warehouses. If you are a new customer purchasing any of our decoration services (Screen Printing, Embroidery or Heat Applied Transfers) your order will require artwork set up before we begin production. The time taken for artwork set up may vary depending on the artwork requirements set by the customer.
Be sure to check the contents of your order before involving a third-party decorator as we are unable to organise a refund for any items once they have been altered outside of our services.
Our policy for refunds or exchanges is as per the policy set out by the Office of Fair Trading as Follows:
- ‘We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.’
- We do however endeavour to arrange a product exchange under the previously set out terms.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within these guidelines.
If you do find that the product you received has a manufacturing defect or is faulty in any way, please submit an enquiry to our Support Team at email@example.com and we will be in contact by next business day.
Please include photos of the faulty product and as much information as possible for feedback to our supplier. Once this is received, we will endeavour to finalise a resolution with our supplier and return contact to you within 3 business days of the receipt of your email.